Six Tips To Prepare Your Home!
- Trim tree limbs, check for health. Strong winds can deposit debris in unwanted places!
- Elevate items, place in plastic bins. Soggy memories are no fun.
- Seal window, door frame gaps. Keep water out and heat in.
- Clear gutters, check downspouts, and ensure securely attached. The itsy bitsy spider will appreciate it.
- Plant now where you attempted to stay green by going brown. This will avoid a muddy mess later.
- For every inch of rainfall, a 1,000 sq. ft. roof captures 625 gallons of water. $75.00 Rebate per barrel programs are available on a limited basis.